Rosis is a charming home situated in Fiorenzuola d’Arda, a strategic town at the way crossroads of all major cities of the northern Italy:
- 50 miles from Milan, the most important cities in northern Italy, head office of EXPO 2015.
- 30 miles from Parma, famous for music and food production.
- 15 miles from the places of Giuseppe Verdi (Busseto, Roncole Verdi and Villanova) the great musician.
- 70 miles from Modena and Maranello, famous for the Ferrari carmaker’s place and UNESCO world heritage of Piazza Grande.
- 15 miles from the town of Antonio Stradivari, Cremona, the violin-making center must important of the world, but also interesting for the “torrone di Cremona“, a local sweet pastry specialty.
- 35 miles from Brescia and the UNESCO world heritage complex of San Salvatore-Santa Giulia, housing the “Museo della città”, an extraordinary architectural Longobard palimpsest that incorporates the female convent built in 753 by Duke Desiderio of Brescia, before he was crowned king.
- 40 miles from Pavia, with the beautiful Certosa, whose flagship is the route linked to the museum system bunting, enclosed within the Civic Museums and Museums of the University, along with of course the Certosa Museum.
- 15 miles from Piacenza, our region, quiet and beautiful city on the shore of the largest river of Italy, the Po River, navigable for major part of the year with the Calpurnia Motorboat, on which organizes poolside parties and thematic banquets.
- 90 miles from Verona, the city of Romeo and Juliet, famous also for the beautiful Arena where after two thousand years, still play concerts and operas.
All this town are also reachable by train from the Town railway station.
Finally, we can not forget Castell’Arquato, San Pietro In Cerro, Gropparello, Vigoleno, Veleia Romana, Cortemaggiore , the Abbey of Chiaravalle della Colomba, Castle of Ducato di Parma e Piacenza, the beautiful artistic historical places a few miles from us.
For shopping… Outlet Fidenza Village!
For spa treatments… Salsomaggiore Terme!
For golf play lovers… “Golf Club Castell’Arquato“!
For the Trekking Lovers.. Piacenza, for the peculiar geographic location, won the leadership organization for the FRANCIGENA and VIA DEGLI ABATI ways! Piacenza is expected to become operational Headquarters of the European association of the Francigena Ways.
Along the upper valleys of the Apennines, Trebbia and Nure enjoying views of rare beauty!
For lovers of good food… The Local cuisine holds a special place with delicious food and wine, and numerous restaurants and trattorias to suit all tastes and possibilities.
Piacenza is the only region of Europe with three European PDO meats: Pancetta, coppa and salame Piacentino.